2011-02-04

Keeps getting better.

I was going to start this entry with the classical s**t of "I swear to myself and to shiva that this year I'll try to write more" but I didn't feel like saying such cr*p. Because the best things in your life happen when you change, not when you do the same stuff over and over. Not this year. I know myself far too well, suffered and lived enough to keep making the same silly mistakes, just as planning activities and having resolutions that are only going to be procastinated till the very end.
So I'll just drop another classical here: I'm in the best moment of my life. And it IS a classical because I can hardly remember another time being as happy and successful as I am by now. In less than a month I've find myself doing things that I never thought of (or well, being brutally honest I always thought of them, but not so soon).
The first is leaving my friends. I've talked a thousand times about how important is to keep a distance from your friends. Is absolutely non healthy to be tied up with someone. And the most important thing for me is not practicing how to make new friends nor keeping them. Bow, the important deal is learning how to be by myself and do everything without expecting help, praising or advice from somebody else. It's a tough task but I've been able to start writing my own essays without the freak trend of sending everybody them.
Second comes academical efficiency. This is the last semester of my degree and if I don't work really hard, I may not get into graduate school. So, by now for sure I'm going to deliver 3 talks in different conferences. Maybe they become more. The papers have become a thousand times better. Enough for teachers to start asking for copies of them to use in class.
I got to give a class to my classmates. Finally they put me in charge of making & designing allthe material related to Chinese and Japanese (don't get it wrong, I follow orders for the Chinese part, I don't speak it yet). I'm preparing a Japanese course for children.
I'm part of an amazing crew who is cooking an outrageous anime event in town. When and how? both need to be maintained secret.
I'm reading more, learning more, drinking less and dancing more. I'm certainly not smoking a lot, and I've found myself liking someone... again. And once more, is an incredibly pure heart, an amazing person and seems it might happen.
I just hope this year to keep such pace. Everything's going up and I definitively don't want it to change

No hay comentarios: